• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
youngdino
Fresh Boarder

Issues with US Stream?

#212789 1 year, 11 months ago
Hi all!

So, I enjoyed listening to the streams from the summer and fall tours and when I heard Phil was around I decided to check back here and listen in through US Stream.
It seems that after clickng the link, the page loads, and in the right hand column of the page the past uploads are there, but I have no stream. Not only do I not have a stream, but i dont have that black loading area in the middle of the page where the activity bar would be ( ie play pause volume etc).

Anyone know if any modifications were made to the page? Is there any modification i need to make on my laptop to continue recieving the stream?
ZenoMarx
Gold Boarder
PLEASE be quiet when the band is playing. PLEASE.

Re: Issues with US Stream?

#212845 1 year, 11 months ago
When I use Firefox with AdBlock and NoScript, I sometimes have to clear the cache and restart the browser to get it to work again if I click off and then click back. It can be frustrating. With Internet Explorer, I don't have that problem, but I also have to deal with the ads and interruptions. I always try Firefox first.
You aren't interesting or clever when you write or speak in the lyrics of others. Rather, what are YOUR words?
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds