• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

Re: I get sick of my kids asking me for drug money!

#38816 3 years ago
My mom gets me herb all the time. hehe. Annnd i dont share wit her. Is this mean? lol Shes got her gin n juice all the time, so i dont feel the need. And yes...your six year old tried to get me to traffic heroin up my ass the other day. Of course i DID, but i cant anymore. Its jus not right, man. hehehe

Maaaaan i do love cali. Thousands of dispensaries to choose from. Most even give free gifts for your first time in. Ive gotten many a pipe. Nice glass ones too. hehe =-)

Now, if youll excuse me, i have an appointment with a MrTelinski. Cant keep him waitin. lol =-)
Last Edit: 3 years ago by DeadHead420.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#38820 3 years ago
DeadHead420 wrote:
My mom gets me herb all the time. hehe. Annnd i dont share wit her. Is this mean? lol Shes got her gin n juice all the time, so i dont feel the need. And yes...your six year old tried to get me to traffic heroin up my ass the other day. Of course i DID, but i cant anymore. Its jus not right, man. hehehe

She did tell me that - she said she hid the heroin in her barbie dolls - twelve in all - she's still amazed you fit everyone of em in your ass especially since they were still in the boxes.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#38824 3 years ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:
maybe shes working both sides ,a deep cover kinda think special ops,does she know farsi? or any martial arts?

she did beat the shit out of the mailman the other day. Didn't think anything of it cause we all do that.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#38826 3 years ago
i hear ya im suspicious of them myself,some sort of weird army they even have a general,a general what the hell is he do?and i hear they read your mail my wifes victoria secret catlogs always show up late or not at all
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#38829 3 years ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:
i hear ya im suspicious of them myself,some sort of weird army they even have a general,a general what the hell is he do?and i hear they read your mail my wifes victoria secret catlogs always show up late or not at all

I hear they take pictures of themselves with mail packages shoved up their butt. You know I'm not a prude or anything, but that just draws the line.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#38833 3 years ago
that not only draws the line it crosses it in my book,sickos i tell ya
intothesun
Visitor

#38844 3 years ago
welcome home captain
intothesun
Visitor

#38846 3 years ago
www.google.com/url?url=http://www.youtub...s7Jc7RqMzU5WkpY07BaQ

"Im not fallin for that old baby on the corner trick"..LoL....
God knows what you got ur kids doing, at age six, i was stealin sugar cubes from my moms cooking supplies !^
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#38852 3 years ago
Damn kids get all best drugs. Its the kindergarten connections.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#38856 3 years ago
no doubt the schools are where the best stuff can be found dont believe that drug free school zone BS.just walk down the hall and ask whos holding
Time to create page: 1.33 seconds