• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

Re: Bob Weir Solo Acoustic 8/7 date announced!

#38894 3 years, 3 months ago
I do have to try GDTSTOO sometime, but its gotta be when I could afford 2 sets of tickets and then hopefully be able to sell the other set (I would sell a few bucks under what I actually paid just because...)

This is actually the lowest price on livnation and then theres 1 higher price which is over $70 after charges, I wonder if GDTSTOO is even selling the best seats for this one - is it cheaper from them to?
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#38904 3 years, 3 months ago
its sort of close to jones beach MM and its a small place they usual do it in the round style with the stage in the center of the room i have seen ted nugent there there aint a bad seat in the place so i expect it will sell out fast.its a small lot so i dont expect too much vending and security was taking shirts from those"professional" tshirt guys that pop up at ever show.best way to get to the show is to drive heres a link to google maps with it in perspective maps.google.com/maps?q=Theater+at+Westbu...8-activity&hl=en
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
Last Edit: 3 years, 3 months ago by 83msg1sttyme.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#38909 3 years, 3 months ago
too early for me to make a decision on going--would be nice but leaving it open for now
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
GreatestStoryEverTold
Expert Boarder

#38942 3 years, 3 months ago
Westbury Music fair is located between the Long Island Expressway(I495) and the Northern State Parkway on Brush Hollow Road. Ratdog has played there as well as DSO. Nice venue and it will be preformed in the half round so no rotating stage.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#38944 3 years, 3 months ago
GreatestStoryEverTold wrote:
Westbury Music fair is located between the Long Island Expressway(I495) and the Northern State Parkway on Brush Hollow Road. Ratdog has played there as well as DSO. Nice venue and it will be preformed in the half round so no rotating stage.
less seats then
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
GreatestStoryEverTold
Expert Boarder

#38945 3 years, 3 months ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:
GreatestStoryEverTold wrote:
less seats then

prob place not that big to begin with, i think only 2 sections are not sold.
mattgill
Junior Boarder
Atleast I'm enjoying the ride.

#38954 3 years, 3 months ago
Yea it's a great venue, saw my first Ratdog show there and DSO. Always a good time. As for tickets i am not sure how fast they will sell, the theater holds a nice amount but really just depends on the demand for them. I might just head over to the box office on saturday when they go on sale.
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

#39077 3 years, 3 months ago
Bobby please play some solo acoustic shows up in NOR CAL like furthur tour, start in eugene, then head south but hit arcata, casper, black oak ranch would love to have you back! would love some RATDOG SHOWS TOO!
Time to create page: 0.79 seconds