• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

dead in a deck

#38632 3 years ago
anybody have one of these .i found it in my stuff that was packed away it looks likea giant deck of cards it has a cd(built to last) and a real deck of cards ,i dont rember but ti think something else came with it anyone?
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
Last Edit: 3 years ago by 83msg1sttyme.
The following user(s) said Thank You: skidoo
JerseyRed
Fresh Boarder

Re: dead in a deck

#38650 3 years ago
I think I was given a gift of Built To Last on cassette and the deck came with it. That was the only reason they bought it for me on tape.
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#38651 3 years ago
Yep I got one too..its still at my ex's. Big white book/folder that when you opened the "cover" inside was an embedded deck
of cards and a built to last cd. Thanks for reminding me I gotta retrieve that !
Dire Wolf
Platinum Boarder
when the police knocked y'all...

#38655 3 years ago
I've gotten mine out recently and burned a copy of the album to listen to in the car. I think it's one of the better dead studio albums not just for song content but also the production and the overall sound of the album. I love Foolish Heart and Built to last and was glad to hear Furthur play them on the last tour. As well as them tackling Standing on the Moon, one of my all time favorite tunes. All the Brent songs should be brought out by Furthur ESPECIALLY Just a Little Light and Blow Away. But Victim or the Crime and Picasso Moon must get a heavy dose of rotation this summer I hope!!
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder
we gonna stay here til we soothe our souls

#38661 3 years ago
there was a deack of Dead Playing Cards available around the Built to Last time period that featured Face Cards with the characters holding a wrench
The Cards were dubbed "Steal Your Wrench"
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#38718 3 years ago
Dire Wolf wrote:
I've gotten mine out recently and burned a copy of the album to listen to in the car. I think it's one of the better dead studio albums not just for song content but also the production and the overall sound of the album. I love Foolish Heart and Built to last and was glad to hear Furthur play them on the last tour. As well as them tackling Standing on the Moon, one of my all time favorite tunes. All the Brent songs should be brought out by Furthur ESPECIALLY Just a Little Light and Blow Away. But Victim or the Crime and Picasso Moon must get a heavy dose of rotation this summer I hope!!

agreed i think the album is awesome, and i hope picasso sees the light again and i also hope victim makes its debut appearance with furthur!
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#38742 3 years ago
I got mine too. My memory is a bit fuzzy, but I also have the 45 lp record of touch of gray in the gray (not black) vinyl. It's old, but sealed and probably worthless now that record players are kind of out of style.

~Singin I got mine and you got yours
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
skidoo
Gold Boarder
skidoo, skidoo.....ski-doo doo doodlie doo doo doo

#38770 3 years ago
you got a grateful dead crib board with that....i'm all over it, gotta get one
Equinox
Platinum Boarder

#38801 3 years ago
I've got one of these sets. I always thought Built To Last was underrated. A fine album.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
Time to create page: 0.42 seconds