• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
jaredlang
Platinum Boarder

Re: Do it yourself trivia, part 6

#38969 3 years ago
Daisy Mae, are you in california? Were you at the New Years shows with your daughter? If yes, I think I met you at Grateful Graphics. If not....sorry
Standing on the moon with nothing left to do
A lovely view of heaven but I'd rather be with you
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#38991 3 years ago
Daisy Mae wrote:
83msg1sttyme wrote:
Daisy Mae wrote:
Card # 8, Strength, is depicted as a woman with her hands on the jaws of a lion who has red roses growing in his mane, hence the lyric in Samson and Delilah "and the bees made honey in the lions head".
while its a bit of a reach i think the devil is spot on just saying,but its your game so no carrot for me

Oh no, you get the carrot for sure, and the pocketful of miracles, too; your answer is valid, I just wanted to add the one I was thinking of. I was hoping to have lots of ideas about this thrown out there from everyone. I'm sure there must be more; maybe we can keep adding to the list as the connections occur to us.

And I'm hoping for some trivia questions and virtual prize ideas from others, as well.
YES!!!!!!!!!!! a pocketful of miracles is just what i need AWESOME
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
Daisy Mae
Expert Boarder

#39044 3 years ago
jaredlang wrote:
Daisy Mae, are you in california? Were you at the New Years shows with your daughter? If yes, I think I met you at Grateful Graphics. If not....sorry

Yes, I'm in California, and I was at both Civic Center shows, but I don't have a daughter. Maybe you met Baby Mama, who had on beautiful butterfly eye-lashes the first night. She was there with her baby daughter. I was dancing in the hall both nights near the hall speakers. Beautiful crowd, great shows as always, though we saw more of our friends and it was more homey family oriented on the first night.
Time to create page: 0.68 seconds