• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Smiley from Texas
Senior Boarder

Re: Bobby weir

#38130 3 years, 4 months ago
intothesun wrote:
edheadwharfrat wrote:
Do you think it's possible that Jerry's spirit somehow resides in Bob's beard? Just sayin'.

Your beard in your profile pic is much nicer than bobbys and much better of an example of a resemblence of anything to do with jerry, let alone a place where his spirit resides. I dont know anything that even would borrough in the ground take refuge in his beard....he has a nice face.....why cover it with an UGLY beard. ? really, buy him a remmington trimmer and atleast tame the wildness like a locomotive engineer to pluto or Oz

You sound like my grandparents lol. "why are you trying to cover that pretty face with a ugly beard and long hair"

hahahahahahahah
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlewis
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#38151 3 years, 4 months ago
bob would you please wear the daisy dukes one night of summer tour?
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420, ratdogdonna, SunshineSue
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

#38224 3 years, 4 months ago
im completly hetro but i think bob iis much hotter with the beard. being a touring musician, trimming your beard on reg. probably isnt on his priotity list. but for the record i wasnt impling you were hot for bob, i just think he looks kewl with it. what about jerrys beard? it was pretty narly too.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#38225 3 years, 4 months ago
he's got a cool beard...

remember on Triday the 13th during the intermission his daughter asked him "is your hair naturally cool or do you have to do anything with it" ..... that was pretty funny. he goes "my hair, you mean whats left of it?" or something of that nature. Then I think his daughter said something about a bunch of utensils in the bathroom ? I didn't really catch that part completley.
intothesun
Visitor

#38227 3 years, 4 months ago
Jerrys beard was very nice. Bobs beard is very ugly. Jerry obviously trimmed his beard once a month or even as little as a few times a year. But bobby's looks like he hasnt touched the growth on his face for YEARS! Honestly, i say this with really little care on the topic. I dont like a musician or person for their physical features. It's his body and his "growth". All i really care about as far as bobby goes is him getting his monkey call back. You can fake the monkey call all you want, but it aint good unless you feel it. You know his signature yelling in estimated , sunshine daydream, throwing stones, ect. He doesnt shout out that loud call too much and i want it back. It's just a matter of time....the monkey in bob will return soon.

www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://imgs...bm%3Disch&itbs=1

nice

www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www....bm%3Disch&itbs=1

weird
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

#38235 3 years, 4 months ago
i trully miss the monkey callls myself. estimated just aint the same witout em. its like half monkey half bird. he did em in 98s otherones lineup at alpine, but i think the monkey went on hiatus since then.
intothesun
Visitor

#38268 3 years, 4 months ago
word
intothesun
Visitor

#38270 3 years, 4 months ago
Just the alpine shows huh...lol. There was a corn truck parked at the exit and a box with money...prob like $ 4. 79 nuttin big. no one had stolen the money. i had no money and took a few peices of corn without paying. i was hopin it was donations only. box. that was the dead reunion show. the only other 2 times i been there was to c phish. nice place, kinda. glad u saw a monkey call spotting in 98.
intothesun
Visitor

#38272 3 years, 4 months ago
speaking of monkeys, I'm going to the phila. zoo tomm. with my wife. i don't like captive animals unless its on a rotation back into the wild after a few months or short years. most zoos don't do this im just guessing...but know some do and more will. I like conservation of animals and hope i learn from the good that i see there tomm. No animal should be fenced in all the time. But, if returned to the wild after a short visit to the zoo or atleast back to a conservation, they dont have to live as a display for others to see them not free. I think zoos should have to be huge like a conservation size. Of course the frogs and spiders and small creatures don't feel the lack of freedom as much as prairie dogs, bears, lions , elephants...and dont need ample space to roam. But those free roaming animals dew. I'm going to take the good from tomm. and enjoy seing its possibilities to make the human animal relations more respecting to the animals - as we should ourselves. If i free any animals it will be the prarie dogs...we dont have many in the wild in NJ and id like to see them here as well. jk
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#38293 3 years, 4 months ago
there was an esscaped baboom runnung round NJ think they caught em tho
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
Time to create page: 0.29 seconds