• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Soulshine99
Junior Boarder

Red Rocks - Wbere to stay?

#254570 1 year ago
So I was out at Red Rocks in 2011 and stayed at the Courtyard Marriott Denver West. Pretty close to venue, clean, convenient. Thinking of staying at the Hampton Inn this run, which I believe is the closeset hotel (we do not rent a car and instead do the cab thing). Any reccomendations or anyone have .02 to add on where to stay? Like I said, looking for somewhere we could cab it from and where other heads will be staying. Thanks for the help....
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: Red Rocks - Wbere to stay?

#254591 1 year ago
I'm back at the Courtyard again this year! There are links in the RR Roll Call thread.
AcidTestGraduate
Platinum Boarder

Re: Red Rocks - Wbere to stay?

#254630 1 year ago
Will there be a Forum forum this year? We could rent one of the meeting rooms and discuss the forum. Like we could gripe
about how slow it is. We could also discuss protocol. There could be a power point presentation pertaining to this. That would
require a projector and lap top. I have the lap top, and would be willing to put together the power point presentation. We might
have to rent a projector, unless someone can bring one. Maybe we can get a podium, and a microphone, and have a dais with
panel members. Q&A would follow. This will require a lot of coordination. Let's look to the flag for answers and guidance.
Time to create page: 1.41 seconds