• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Posts:29212
Life is sweeter for this!

Welcome Back, Forum!!

#254479 1 year ago
It's nice to see you back up and running again!!
Phred
Senior Boarder
Posts:416

Re: Welcome Back, Forum!!

#254480 1 year ago
Yes, but still at a relatively glacial pace. Any idea what the problem is/was?
deadegad
Gold Boarder
Posts:936

Re: Welcome Back, Forum!!

#254484 1 year ago
Holy Cow were back! But, glacially slow.
bambamcdn
Junior Boarder
Posts:250

Re: Welcome Back, Forum!!

#254485 1 year ago
Back for now....
Someday, everything is gonna be different
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Posts:29212
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: Welcome Back, Forum!!

#254486 1 year ago
Phred wrote:
Yes, but still at a relatively glacial pace. Any idea what the problem is/was?

This was what I got back from Support, fwiw. I still have a hard time buying the "10,000's of thousands of users" line they like to throw around, but what do I know!

"The issue is the 10s of thousands of users coming to the site during the shows to check the setlists. As I have told you many times in the past, we have brought this up with mgmt and hope we can make things better at some point."
Last Edit: 1 year ago by SunshineSue.
Phred
Senior Boarder
Posts:416

Re: Welcome Back, Forum!!

#254487 1 year ago
SunshineSue wrote:
Phred wrote:
Yes, but still at a relatively glacial pace. Any idea what the problem is/was?

This was what I got back from Support, fwiw. I still have a hard time buying the "10,000's of thousands of users" line they like to throw around, but what do I know!

"The issue is the 10s of thousands of users coming to the site during the shows to check the setlists. As I have told you many times in the past, we have brought this up with mgmt and hope we can make things better at some point."


I would be very curious as to how many "active" users there really are. We should be able to figure that out...but it certainly is NOT in the tens of thousands. Maybe the tens of tens...
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
RowTimmy
Senior Boarder
Posts:553

Re: Welcome Back, Forum!!

#254489 1 year ago
I am very glad that we are back. I haven't been a huge poster as of late but I sure did miss it when it was gone.
Molly Leigh
Senior Boarder
Posts:311
I'm goin' go for it for sure

Re: Welcome Back, Forum!!

#254494 1 year ago
RowTimmy wrote:
I am very glad that we are back. I haven't been a huge poster as of late but I sure did miss it when it was gone.

Yes, last night was kinda lonely...
Equinox
Platinum Boarder
Posts:15809

Re: Welcome Back, Forum!!

#254496 1 year ago
Even if it's slow, it's a relief to have it back.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
Posts:6959
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

Re: Welcome Back, Forum!!

#254506 1 year ago
Woot Woot

Let's start talking about the summer/fall tours!!!
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
Time to create page: 0.58 seconds