• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
rippleish20
Platinum Boarder

Re: Chat during shows...

#254516 1 year, 6 months ago
Sustainabill wrote:
I wander over to the Phil zone quite often. I've participated a few times, but I tend to go there to browse. The show discussion threads in the Other Stuff section tend to be similar to the ones here. Taperrob might post a few photos....Access is fast and easy.
It's another fine alternative to consider. I remember originally being sent here from the philzone.org site. I like the company here, but sometimes the board is not very pleasant to us.

www.philzone.org/index2.html

I peruse the philzone, but I find a subset of the posters to be extremely negative, which totally turns me off... I don't personally consider it a good alternative to these forums..
The following user(s) said Thank You: kfender
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#254519 1 year, 6 months ago
Face Book sucks sooooooo
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
bluetrainsugaree
Expert Boarder

#254604 1 year, 6 months ago
Ustream does have a fast efficient chat box. I would meet you there tomorrow, but I'll be at the show!
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#254634 1 year, 6 months ago
don't worry sue and co, i have logged all your IP addresses, used them in jest, and sold them on to a 3rd party.
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
PennsylvaniaPete
Junior Boarder

#254688 1 year, 5 months ago
Anyone else at first thought this would be another "talking during the music" complaint thread?
The Deadheads gather at the rim of the volcano to dance and sing joyful songs in honor of their fallen hero.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlewis
Time to create page: 0.25 seconds