• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

PLEASE BAND, GIVE US A FUNCTIONAL WEBSITE!!!!!!!

#252008 1 year, 5 months ago
Sorry, but I had to get that off my chest. It has taken me since 11:45 this morning just to get into the General Discussion forum. This truly is the least functional site on the web, and it's really not fair to the users who are your money-spending fans. Please band and admins, get us a freaking functional server, this is ridiculous!!!!!!!!

OK, end of rant. Just hoping for shows, and if I can't get tour info, then please just let me surf the freaking site without crashing!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, the highway terror, FurthurFlower67
gvanman
Platinum Boarder

Re: PLEASE BAND, GIVE US A FUNCTIONAL WEBSITE!!!!!!!

#252015 1 year, 5 months ago
I was kicked off for 2 hours and even when I get on I cannot get anywhere. WAY TOO SLOW. Bobby has a state of the art place in TRI and this is the best Furthur can do for their fans? Note to band: WE are your perfect demographic. We buy the tickets. We buy the merch. Do you need us to buy you a decent website that can handle more than 20 people at a time? Come on guys. I think if you knew how bad it was you would be highly embarrased to put the Furthur name on it. WAY TOO SLOW!!!!!!! Us forum users need to make this the hottest thread to date.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, the highway terror, iamthedoor, SunshineSue, DrippingColors, mr. nobody
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#252016 1 year, 5 months ago
I've been getting the message below for 11 minutes (not to mention too many other times to count today), just clicking "thank you" to gvanman's post. Totally ridiculous!!

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
gvanman
Platinum Boarder

#252020 1 year, 5 months ago
Exactly Sue. My comment above had the same error message so I hit the back button and cancelled the comment and now it shows up. Flood this thread with comments everyone. We need a faster site. Who's getting booted and shutout from the site when we are waiting for dates? YOU! Why? Because they won't spend the money for a faster website. REVOLT!
dr bakes
Platinum Boarder
Dizzy ain't the word for the way you're makin me

#252022 1 year, 5 months ago
gvanman wrote:
Exactly Sue. My comment above had the same error message so I hit the back button and cancelled the comment and now it shows up. Flood this thread with comments everyone. We need a faster site. Who's getting booted and shutout from the site when we are waiting for dates? YOU! Why? Because they won't spend the money for a faster website. REVOLT!

+1
Strangers stopping strangers just to shake their hand
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
splatter_face
Platinum Boarder

#252023 1 year, 5 months ago
I agree 100% Sue! I have been trying to get on here since 1130 and like everyone else I could not. This happens everytime there are dates announced (or we think there will be dates announced)....Honetly I love all the people that post here and obviously the band but THIS WEBSITE BLOWS!

Josh P
.....nine mile skid on a ten mile ride
The following user(s) said Thank You: kevin, SunshineSue
ecojaded
Platinum Boarder
"Why don't you arrest me"

#252027 1 year, 5 months ago
~~~~~Goes to show you don't ever know~~~~~
She tries to live by the golden rule.
Said you treat other people right,
Other people probably treat you cool.
Last Edit: 1 year, 5 months ago by ecojaded.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#252028 1 year, 5 months ago
Even on non-show days, it's horribly slow. I have a very high speed connection, and it often takes 60-80 seconds for a page to load even at 1 am with hardly anyone signed in. Trying to chat during shows has been impossible at times.

The community is wonderful and devoted, you have to be to post here. It's the technology that has to improve.
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#252030 1 year, 5 months ago
Ticket prices keep going up and you would think they could use a few of those dollars for a better server. We the fans deserve so much more! It kinda makes me mad at the band that they would let such a crappy official website exist! Things have got to change!
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
jaredlang
Platinum Boarder

#252035 1 year, 5 months ago
I will gladly accept a slow crappy website in exchange for a 5 night Montreal run.
Standing on the moon with nothing left to do
A lovely view of heaven but I'd rather be with you
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlewis, Cub
Time to create page: 1.20 seconds